Head Injury Attorneys
Head Injury Attorneys
Head Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a head injury in California, contact our top-rated accident attorneys today to request your free consultation.
Head injuries can change your life forever. Other than the physical trauma that the head may suffer in an accident, there is also the emotional trauma the victim will have to endure. This not only affects the victim, but also the family members of the victim. Several family members try to comfort the victim, oftentimes even resort to assisting the victim with their day-to-day activities.
We understand that head injuries are not easy, and oftentimes require months, even years to heal from. We devote ourselves to representing victims who have been injured in accidents. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to take on your legal claims, and address any questions or concerns you may have regarding a potential lawsuit. We have been representing head injury victims for several decades, and have recovered around 300 hundred million dollars for our clients.
We have dealt with insurance companies and defendants for several decades, and understand the different types of legal hurdles we must have to jump through in order to make sure that you received the maximum compensation you deserve.
What causes head injuries?
Head injuries occur when there has been a direct and abrupt impact to the head. Head injuries can result in temporary and / or permanent disabilities. Symptoms of a head injury cannot be apparent until weeks, even months after an accident.
There are several different accidents that may cause head injuries, including:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Trip and falls
- Falling objects
- Workplace accidents
If you have been involved in any of the above accidents, contact our top-rated accident attorneys today to review the different details about your claim.
What should I do if I have suffered a head injury?
If you have found yourself involved in any of the above accidents, there are specific steps we advise everyone to take to make sure that they recover the compensation they need from the negligent party. The different types of steps include:
- Seek medical care immediately: usually, head injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries are not readily apparent at first. For example, there may be internal injuries that cannot be seen from the outside. That is why we recommend that anybody who has been involved in any accident seek medical care.
- Gather witness information: our attorneys will interview witnesses to determine the details of the accident.
- File a police report regarding the accident: most likely a police report will be written up for any accidents that have occurred. A police report is usually available a couple weeks after the accident, and provides more details regarding the accident, such as where it occurred, and all the parties involved.
- Take photos of the accident location.
- Hire a head injury attorney to pursue your legal claims for you.
What are symptoms of a head injury?
After an accident, there are several different symptoms that could point to a head injury. Examples of head injury symptoms include:
- Difficulty thinking
- Difficulty speaking
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty remembering information
- Difficulty moving
How much money can you get from a head injury?
There are several different factors our attorneys consider when determining how much your head injury lawsuit is worth. We cannot give a specific estimate until we have heard all of the details regarding your accident. That is why we encourage you to schedule a free no obligation consultation with our legal team. Our legal team will ask all the necessary questions in order to determine how much you could potentially recover. The different types of factors we may consider our:
- Who suffered the head injury?
- How severe is the head injury?
- Did the head injury victims seek any medical treatment?
- Who caused the head injury?
- Where did the head injury occur?
What type of compensation could I recover from a head injury?
There are several different types of damages you could recover from a head injury. This includes:
- Medical bills: medical bills associated with treating head injuries are oftentimes very significant, and no person should have to endure all the medical bills if it has been caused by another negligent party. These include the bills associated with physical rehab, along with any costs of surgeries.
- Pain and suffering: head injuries may require months, oftentimes even years of psychiatric treatment as the victim tries to deal with the emotional trauma.
- Lost wages: head injuries can oftentimes cause the victim to be unable to return back to work for several months at a time.
- Property damage: if the accident caused any damage to property, such as to your vehicle, you may be able to recover compensation.
How can our accident attorneys help you?
After an accident, insurance companies and adjusters will always try to find fault against the plaintiff. Insurance companies will always try to downplay their liability as much as possible, and will try to get damaging information from the plaintiff. Our accident attorneys will aggressively negotiate and communicate with insurance companies to make sure that your rights are well-represented. We will make sure that insurance companies do not take advantage of our clients.
When can I file my head injury lawsuit?
You have two years from the date of the accident to file your head injury lawsuit. However, we understand that head injuries can cause symptoms months, maybe even years after an accident. That is why the statute of limitations begins the minute you discover your injury. For more information on how much time you have to file your head injury lawsuit, contact our Los Angeles accident attorneys today.
Who is at risk for a head injury?
It is determined that males are at a higher risk of suffering head injuries than females. Specific groups, such as young adults and older adults are also more likely to suffer head injuries than other groups.
Who can be found liable for my head injury?
Our attorneys will work tirelessly to identify the parties involved in your head injury accident, and hold them accountable. This means that we will have to undergo a very in-depth investigation into your accident. This can vary depending on the circumstances of your case. The different types of parties that could be held liable include:
- Property owners
- Negligent vehicle drivers
- Products retailers
- Products manufacturers
- Truck drivers
- Business owners
- Airline operators
- Government entity
- Boat operators
- Crane operators
Why should you hire our head injury attorneys?
- Our accident attorneys will investigate the details of your accident.
- Our attorneys will communicate and negotiate with insurance companies and at fault parties.
- Our accident attorneys will interview all the witnesses involved in your accident.
- Our attorneys have very strong relationships with top-rated medical experts to establish your medical injuries.
- Facing the insurance company and at fault parties alone could be very traumatic, and we are here to help with every step of the way. No person should have to face a liable party alone. Insurance companies always try to take advantage of injured victims. Our accident attorneys are available to help 24/7.
How much does a head injury attorney cost?
Our head injury attorneys work on a contingency basis. A contingency basis is different from hourly attorneys because we collect compensation only if we have recovered the settlement or judgment in your favor. This allows us to front all the costs associated with your litigation claims while you focus on healing from your head injury. Head injuries can cost thousands of dollars in medical bills, and we understand that many clients do not have the ability to pay for an attorney. We take on all the risks associated with litigating your claim.
Contact Our Head Injury Attorneys Today
Our attorneys at Megeredchian Law understand the complexity involved with a head injury. Oftentimes, several parties may be involved in a head injury lawsuit. No accident is straightforward, and we provide our individualized attention to each type of lawsuit.
If you or a loved one has suffered any head injuries or traumatic brain injuries, contact our experienced legal team today to help you navigate through the complexities. We work tirelessly to make sure that those responsible for your head injuries are held accountable. During your consultation, we will discuss all the different parties that could be held liable, along with the compensation you could receive.