Riverside Car Accident Attorneys
Riverside Car Accident Attorneys
Riverside Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in the city of Riverside, California, you have the right to get compensation from the at fault party. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Riverside is a very large County, and has some of the most dangerous roads in all of California. With this comes the increase in car accidents and fatalities. Coachella Valley and Temecula are both located in Riverside County, which makes it a very hot spot for tourists who want to take part in festivals, wineries, concerts, etc.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Riverside County, contact our top rated Riverside attorneys today to see how we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to make sure that you recover your damages, which include lost wages, future lost income, medical bills, etc. Many are not aware that they could also recover emotional distress damages for the emotional suffering they had to do caused by the accident. For example, if you now have been dealing with depression or anxiety after an accident in Riverside, you may be able to collect pain and suffering damages.
Contact our experienced Riverside car accident attorneys today to see how we can move forward with your claim and hold the party responsible for your injuries. We offer free no risk consultations where we will review your car accident claim, and determine the amount of damages you could receive.
Riverside Car Accident Statistics
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there were around 2,000 car accidents that resulted in injuries or death in Riverside County. The majority of these accidents were preventable.
- 80% of the accidents that occur in Riverside County are from distracted driving. The most common type of activity that a driver engages in when driving includes texting while driving and talking on the phone while driving. Distracted driving substantially decreases a driver’s senses, and the driver may not be able to see the road conditions before them.
- You are more likely to be involved in an accident in urban areas in Riverside
Where do car accidents in Riverside County happen?
- 15 freeway
- 215 freeway
- 91 Freeway
- Van Buren
- Tyler Street
- Magnolia Avenue
- Ynez Road
- Winchester Road
- Bridge Street
- 52nd Avenue
- Triple-e Way
- Frank Sinatra Road
- Gilman Springs Road
- Arlington Avenue
- Riverside Municipal Airport
If you have been involved in an accident in any of the above streets or areas, contact our attorneys today to see how you can get the legal help you deserve. In California, you have the right to hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries.
What kind of damages could I receive for my Riverside car accident?
The damages you could receive include:
- Medical bills: this is one of the most common types of damages you could receive from a car accident claim against a negligent party. After an accident, our attorneys advise that you seek the help of a medical provider to have an overall evaluation. During this time, your doctor may take CT scans, MRIs, or X-rays.
- Past lost wages: if you took time off work, you could be reimbursed for it.
- Future lost wages: if the accident caused severe injuries, but you may be able to recover your future lost wages if you are now working in another position that does not pay as much as you were making before.
- Pain and suffering: this refers to the emotional distress suffered by the victim involved in the accident.
What are the different types of accidents in Riverside?
How much do our Riverside car accident attorneys cost?
Clients do not pay for us upfront unless we win a settlement or a judgment. We will take on all the negotiating and communicating with third parties and insurance companies to make sure that you get the legal assistance and compensation you deserve.
Our car accident attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have been involved in car accidents in Riverside, and understand just what it takes to make sure that your rights are represented. We also have decades of trial experience to make sure that we work to obtain a favorable judgment in your favor. We believe that no person should be taken advantage of by another party who caused the accident. Call us today to see how we can help you.
How much is my Riverside car accident case worth?
In order to get a better idea as to how much your lawsuit is worth, contact our Riverside attorneys today for a free consultation. There are certain damages you are entitled to depending on the circumstances of the accident. For example, if there were multiple parties involved or if you sustained very severe damages and injuries, you may be able to recover more in damages compared to someone who only had minor injuries.
Riverside Wrongful Death Car Accidents
If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim on behalf of the decedent. It is required that you be related to the decedent. Different types of damages you could recover in a wrongful death claim include lost income, pain and suffering, burial expenses, etc. For more information, contact our attorneys today to see how our Riverside wrongful-death attorneys can help you.
What are injuries caused by a car accident in Riverside?
Examples of injuries that could result from a car accident in Riverside include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Hand injuries
- Leg injuries
- Eye injuries
If you have suffered any of the above injuries, or have suffered other types of injuries that are not mentioned on this list, contact our attorneys today to see how we can help you get the legal assistance you deserve.
What causes car accidents in Riverside, California?
- Drunk driving
- Speeding while driving
- Improper turns
- Fatigue drivers
- Inexperienced drivers
- Pedestrians walking in areas they should not
DUI Accidents in Riverside
Accidents are not as common in Riverside County compared to other counties. Fortunately, DUI cases steadily decrease with each year. However, Riverside County is known to have high rates of underage drinking. If you have been involved in an accident that includes a drunk driver, you may be able to recover compensation. Some courts even award punitive damages to cases where the driver got behind the wheel drunk. Punitive damages are damages that are solely up to the discretion of the Court. They award punitive damages when the at fault party engaged in some type of malicious behavior.
If you have been involved in an accident in Riverside, contact our top-rated Riverside legal team today to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced car accident lawyers. Our lawyers take the time and provide individualized attention to each one of our clients’ cases because we know that each case is important. We do not treat all cases in a simple cookie cutter fashion like many other personal injury firms out there.