How Can Our Attorneys Help You?
When you are involved in any type of accident, we understand that there are several different types of questions that may go through your head. For example, you may be thinking: What should I do next? How can I hold the party responsible for my injuries? How will I be able to pay for an attorney?
We understand that any accident could be very devastating to the victim. Not only do accidents affect the victim, but they also affect the victim’s family members. As the victim’s family members try to console the victim after the accident, they may also have to take time off work to assist the victim. The victim of the accident can recover several different types of compensation such as lost wages, future lost income, medical bills, and emotional distress. The different types of compensation you could receive depend on the circumstances of the accident. For example, if you have suffered very severe injuries, you most likely have suffered severe emotional distress. When this occurs, you will recover a large amount of compensation from the at fault party.
We understand that there are several different types of legal terms that may sound confusing at first. That is why it is very important to have an experienced attorney on your side to make sure that you understand every single step of the legal process. Our car accident attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have been involved in several different types of accidents, including, but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Metro accidents
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Construction accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Big rig accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Bus accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Escalator accidents
- Motorized scooter accidents
- Uninsured driver accidents
- Hotel accidents
- Pool accidents
- Cruise ship accidents
No matter what type of accident you have been involved in, contact our experienced and dedicated legal team to make sure that you get the assistance you deserve.
Why should you hire Megeredchian law?
- The legal process could be very complicated, that is why it is very important to hire an attorney that could best represent you and navigate through the legal process for you while you focus on healing from your accident injuries. Our attorneys understand the different steps when filing a lawsuit, and the different tactics that the other parties may use.
- Not having an attorney on your side could result in a lower amount of compensation. Usually, if you are not represented by any attorney, insurance companies and other at fault parties may try to downplay their liability and offer you a low settlement amount. Hiring an attorney will help you save money and potentially make even more money.
- Our attorneys will communicate with witnesses and interview witnesses to make sure that we have all the information necessary to hold the responsible parties liable for their injuries caused.
- Our car accident attorneys will hold their own investigation to gather as much evidence as possible. We know that oftentimes other parties that hold their own investigations may hold biased investigations and only favor one side. Our attorneys will hold our own independent investigations and consult with various different types of accident experts.
- When determining the amount of compensation you are owed, we will communicate with several different medical experts. We have to make sure that we get a compensation amount that will accurately reflect your injuries suffered. We have strong relations with top rated medical experts in Los Angeles. No matter what injury you have suffered, we have medical experts that are experienced and have expertise in determining the compensation you deserve.
How do I know if I need a lawyer?
If you have experienced an accident, and have suffered injuries, you may be able to consult an attorney to see if you could hold the responsible party liable for your injuries suffered. It could be very difficult when deciding if you need a lawyer or not. Usually, those who decide not to work with a lawyer are because they believe working with the lawyer can be very expensive. Lawyers are paid through many different means. For example, some lawyers will be paid hourly and would want their compensation upfront. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we do not collect any compensation upfront and do not get paid until we reach a settlement or verdict in your favor.
If you have suffered any type of injury, whether it is medical bills, lost wages, or emotional distress, contact our attorneys to see how you could hold the responsible party liable.
What To Expect In A Lawsuit:
Insurance companies will always try to downplay their liability and only put their interests first. This means that they will always try to find loopholes and excuses as to why they should not have to pay the insurance coverage. They do not provide any individualized attention at all, and you are just an insured party to them. This means that they will try their best to make sure that they pay the minimum amount possible. You need someone who could stand up against these insurance companies and make sure that your rights are well-represented.
After an accident, your priority should be to heal from your injuries. Accidents can result in very severe injuries that could cause permanent disability such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. If you have suffered any of these types of injuries, you should seek medical care immediately. We understand that it can be very difficult to file a lawsuit against the other party while also healing from your injuries. Our car accident attorneys will be on your side to help you recover compensation for these injuries while you focus on healing.
When should I not hire an attorney?
There are certain circumstances where you may not need an attorney to assist you. This includes circumstances where:
- You have not suffered any type of injuries. In order to file a lawsuit against another party, you must have suffered some type of physical injury. If you have not suffered any type of injury, you may not have a valid claim against the other party.
- The injury you have suffered was minor. If you did not go to the hospital, and were not hospitalized, you may only be able to receive a small amount of compensation. Oftentimes, the fact that you didn’t even go to the hospital is a fact that may be used against you in your lawsuit. In circumstances like these, you may be unable to recover compensation.
- If you have passed the statute of limitations time period then you most likely will not be able to file the lawsuit against the other party. The statute of limitations is a time limit as to when a party could file a lawsuit against the defendant. If you file your lawsuit too late, you will lose the right to hold the responsible party liable.
- If you caused the accident, you most likely will be unable to file a lawsuit against the other party. However, California is a pure comparative fault state, which means that you could still recover compensation even if you were partially at fault. For more information on what type of compensation you could receive, contact our attorneys today.
Call us for a free consultation today. Our car accident attorneys provide no risk consultations where we will review the merits of your legal claim. For example, we would want to know several different types of information such as where the accident occurred, the severity of the injuries, and the different parties involved. Once we receive all this information, we will be able to get an idea as to how much compensation you could receive for your injuries, and how you could hold the responsible party liable.