San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been involved in an accident in the city of San Diego, California, contact our San Diego car accident attorneys for a free consultation.
San Diego’s considered to be one of the most beautiful States in California, with several miles of coastline. However, unfortunately, car accidents are very common in the city of San Diego because of its high population.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident in San Diego, you have the right to get compensation from the at fault party. In order to hold the after party responsible for your injuries, contact our San Diego car accident attorneys today for a free consultation. During this consultation, we will review all the details involved with your claim, including who caused the accident and where the accident occurred. During this accident, we will also discuss with you what necessary steps you should take to make sure that you hold the liable party responsible.
Unfortunately, with every passing year, the number of car accident statistics are increasing. Even though during the COVID-19 lockdown there were not many cars on the roads, drivers are now engaging in reckless behavior when returning back to school and work.
San Diego Road Conditions
One of the recent main concerns for car accidents are the poor road conditions in San Diego. San Diego was considered to have below average roads when compared to other cities in California. For example, there were several bridges in San Diego that were considered obsolete. The recent surge in car accidents has also created a dangerous condition for pedestrians and other motorists on the road.
What are major causes of car accidents in San Diego, California?
hat are major causes of car accidents in San Diego, California?
- Drunk-driving: the number of fatal car accidents in San Diego has been at an all-time high because of drunk driving. Many decide to consume large amounts of alcohol and get behind the wheel, not only is this dangerous for the driver, but also other pedestrians on the road.
- Speeding: speeding has also been a contributing factor to accidents that occur in the city of San Diego. San Diego has several major busy intersections, and drivers despise waiting in traffic.
- Fatigue driving: Since San Diego is considered to be a highly populated city, there are many trucks and large vehicles driving in and out of the city carrying goods. However, many truck drivers can be fatigued with the long hours. This then increases the possibility of a car accident.
- Distracted driving: many drivers behind-the-wheel are distracted with their cell phones, either calling or texting or talking while driving.
What accidents occur in San Diego?
Other than car accidents, there are several other types of accidents that are very common in the city of San Diego. This includes:
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Construction accidents
- Skateboard accidents
What are the different types of damages you could recover from a car accident in San Diego?
Damages that you could recover include:
- Lost wages: this refers to past lost wages you missed out on
- Future lost income: if your injuries have had lasting effects, you may be able to select lost wages
- Emotional distress: you may be able to recover pain and suffering damages for the emotional distress involved with healing from your physical injuries.
Who is liable in a car accident in San Diego, California?
There are several different parties that could be potentially liable in an accident that occurs in San Diego. These parties may include:
- Government entities: if the road conditions caused the car accident, then you may be able to hold the government entity responsible for maintaining the robes liable for your injuries. There is a time limit when filing a lawsuit against the city, so it is important that you contact a car accident attorney immediately to see if you have a claim against the government.
- The other drivers: most likely the other drivers will be liable for the accident. When holding the other drivers responsible, you must involve insurance companies. It is illegal to drive without car insurance in California, And all drivers must be protected. If you have been involved in an accident with another party who does not have car insurance, contact our uninsured car accident attorneys today.
- Auto manufacturer: if the accident was caused by a defect in the vehicle or the vehicle parked, you may have the ability to hold the auto manufacturer responsible for your injuries.
San Diego Car Accident Statistics
- In 2019, there were around 20,000 accidents that occurred in San Diego County.
- In 2021, fatal car accidents involving DUIs were at an all-time high In San Diego County. Drunk driving is one of the top reasons for car accidents in San Diego.
- The city of San Diego has several lawmakers that have acknowledged that several of their roads and intersections can be dangerous and can cause accidents. At this time, the city council is trying to make intersections and roads safer for pedestrians and tourists who may not be familiar with the roads.
- The majority of car accidents in San Diego happen after the sun sets. The number of car accidents that occur in the afternoon increases each year by 10%.
Where do most car accidents occur in San Diego?
Below is a list of busy intersections and streets where car accidents are likely to occur:
- Midway Drive
- Pala Temecula Road
- University Avenue new line on Ash Street
- Linda Vista Road
- Pala Mission Road
- Federal Boulevard
- Euclid Avenue
- Sports Arena Boulevard
- Rosecrans Street
If you have been involved in an accident in any of the above streets, contact our car accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation with our experienced legal team.
What are common injuries involved in San Diego car accidents?
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Eye injuries
- Wrongful death
What will our San Diego car accident attorneys do?
- We will negotiate with insurance companies and other third parties to make sure that you’re well represented. We will do all the talking with insurance companies so you do not have to.
- We will file all the necessary insurance claims associated with your personal injuries.
- We will be available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have with your case, and constantly update you with every step of the way.
- We will gather all the necessary evidence associated with your San Diego accident claim, including interviewing witnesses, gathering photos of the accident, etc.
- We will file all the necessary paperwork with the courts in a timely manner to make sure that you get the maximum legal compensation you deserve.
Have you been involved in an accident in San Diego? Contact our attorneys today
Our experienced car accident attorneys are on standby and available 24/7 to help you get monetary damages for your injuries. No person should have to suffer through this alone. Medical bills could also be very expensive, and cost thousands of dollars. This should be compensated by the at fault party. During your initial free consultation, we will review all the damages associated with your claim and determine what the next best steps could be to file your lawsuit in San Diego.