Tulare Car Accident Attorneys
Tulare Car Accident Attorneys
Tulare Car Accident Attorneys
If you or someone you know has been involved in a vehicle accident in Tulare California, we are here to help.
If you or someone you know has been injured in Tulare, California because another party was negligent, contact our Tulare personal injury attorneys for more information on how you can get compensated. Being involved in an accident could be devastating, not only to the accident victim but to the victim’s family members as well. Contact us today to find out how you can get compensation by holding the negligent party accountable.
Our Tulare car accident attorneys offer free one-on-one consultations to discuss your case, take a look in-depth into the circumstances of the accident, and see how we could build your case. The stronger your case, the more likely you can collect compensation, whether through settlement or a judgment. But, it takes a highly qualified attorney to investigate the accident and determine who the responsible party is.
What type of accidents do our Tulare attorneys handle?
Our Tulare attorneys handle a variety of accidents. Under California law, you have a right to hold the negligent party responsible for any injuries that have been caused by an accident. Our attorneys have decades of experience holding negligent parties accountable and various types of injury cases. Examples of accidents include:
- slip and fall accidents
- trip and fall accidents
- truck accidents
- bus accidents
- boat accidents
- train accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- bicycle accidents
- passenger accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- dog bite accidents
- drunk driving accidents
No matter what type of accident, our firm has attorneys who are well-versed in that type of accident, and know how to maneuver through the Tulare court process to make sure that you get the legal attention and compensation you deserve. Give us a call today to set up a one-on-one.
Do I need an attorney to represent my case in Tulare, California?
Tulare courts do not require an attorney when filing a lawsuit. But, having an attorney on your side, especially an experienced attorney in Tulare, will help you get compensation for your injuries. We make sure that our clients get the medical attention they need, while also working on their case and keeping them informed. We take care of the entire legal process because we know that our clients are busy with treatment for their injuries.
What types of damage could I recover from my Tulare accident?
“Damages” is a term used to refer to the compensation that you could receive from an accident. There are several different types of damages you could receive. Damages are usually categorized into economic and non-economic damages.
- Economic damages are those types of damages that can be reasonably calculated. This means damages that have receipts and we can verify the costs of. Most common examples of economic damages include lost wages, along with medical bills and property damage.
- Non-economic damages are those types of damages that do not come with receipts and are not easily calculated. These types of damages are emotional damages. For example, someone who has suffered a severe car accident may face anxiety and fear when getting on the roads. This is a type of emotional trauma that can be compensated. We recommend that you speak to our car accident attorneys one-on-one to discuss any pain and suffering damages you could recover,
Tulare Accident Attorney Fees
Our Tulare accident attorneys charge contingency fees. Contingency fees mean you do not pay for our attorneys when you first sign on. Instead, our attorneys will take on your case, and negotiate with the other party. Until and unless we win a settlement or a judgment, our attorneys take $0 upfront.
What should I do after a car accident in Tulare?
- Make sure that you call the Tulare police department. For accidents that result in bodily injuries, it is highly recommended that the Tulare police officers are called to the scene. When officers are called to the scene, they will generate an accident report that states the names of all parties and vehicles involved. This also helps in getting in contact with all the parties involved after the accident when a lawsuit or claim is filed.
- Take down the information of all the parties involved. You should have the insurance information, address, and contact information of every party involved in the accident.
- People may try to get statements from you, including insurance agents and other drivers and passengers. You must refrain from speaking to any party, and first speaking to a Tulare personal injury attorney. Your words may be misconstrued or twisted to make it seem like you were the negligent party.
- Get medical attention immediately after the accident to get treated for any injuries that you have suffered. For example, medical providers may do imaging such as CT scans, MRIs, or X-rays to determine what type of injuries you have suffered and the complexity of it. Even if you feel as though you are not injured is still very important to get treated by a medical professional.
- Take photos of the accident location, along with any property damage that you have suffered. Oftentimes, the damage done to your vehicle is a great indication of the negligent party’s responsibility and how the accident happened.
What will our Tulare car accident lawyers do?
No matter what type of accident you are involved in, our Tulare accident attorneys will step in to make sure that you get the care you need. Is very important that you hire an attorney as soon as possible after you have been involved in an accident. Our attorneys will take care of a variety of things, including:
- Make sure that you understand your rights and the compensation that you could recover. Many people do not realize they have the right to file a lawsuit against a negligent party if they have been involved in a car accident.
- Negotiate with the insurance company or other attorneys to get compensation for you.
- Represent you in court if your case is not settled, and your case goes to trial.
What if I have been involved in a car accident with someone uninsured in Tulare?
If you have been involved in an accident with someone uninsured or underinsured, you could still recover compensation. Call us today to see how.
Tulare Car Accident Attorneys Near Me
You must act fast because if you waste time, your entire claim could get dismissed. You have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit in Tulare. If you miss this to your mark, you will lose your right to file a lawsuit to begin with.
We will fight for your rights, and make sure that insurance companies do not lowball you. Contact us today for more information on how we could help you navigate through the legal process and make sure that you recover compensation. We will fight aggressively for you.
Call us today to discuss your case in depth. Nobody should have to pay for their costs out of pocket. Negligent parties should be held responsible for causing any accidents themselves.
Nuestros abogados de accidentes tambien toma casos en español.